There are two clubhouses available for weekend rentals. Location and occupancy limitations
are as follows:
Southside Clubhouse Northside Clubhouse
Seats up to 112 Seats up to 72
Maximum occupancy is 150 Maximum occupancy is 102
Some tables & chairs available Some tables & chairs available
Rental *½ Day (8am-2pm) **Full Day ***Security Deposit
Residents $100.00 $150.00 $300.00
Nonresidents -------- $500.00 $300.00
*Half day rental (8am-2pm) available to GCSA Members Only.
** Full day rental hours: Friday 5pm - 12am; Saturday 8am - 12am; Sunday 8am - 10pm.
***The full Security Deposit will be refunded within ten (10) working days after the event, if there are no damages or contract infractions.
Security: Armed security guards are required for all rentals meeting any of the following conditions: (1) alcoholic beverages are served or allowed to be brought in; (2) total number of participants/attendees is more than 25; or (3) event is scheduled to go past 6:00 p.m. Cost is $46.00 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours for Friday and Saturday rentals and $66.00 per hour with minimum 4 hours for Sunday rentals.
Cleaning: Renters may opt to pre-pay a fee that will cover basic facility cleaning after the event (sweeping, mopping, garbage removal, and restroom cleaning/restocking). It does not cover in-depth cleaning such as carpet spot removal or oven cleaning. The cleaning fee is the same whether clubhouse is rented for a ½ day or a full day. The pre-paid cleaning fee is: $50 for members/tenants $65 for non-members
SCHEDULING: Clubhouse rentals must be scheduled at the main office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Reservations cannot be scheduled by telephone. The rental contract must be signed and all fees and deposits paid to reserve a date, and that reservation must be at least 14 days prior to the function. Functions must be cancelled no later than ten working days prior to the event or the rental fees will be forfeited. Residents’ use of the clubhouse will be limited to four (4) times per year per lot. A Release of Liability form must be signed by an adult 21 years of age or older. The rental fee and security deposit will be deposited in the CSA account upon receipt. Any checks received for the use of the Clubhouse must come from the party who signs the Release of Liability Form.The clubhouses are unavailable for rent on the holidays shown below, and the Southside Clubhouse is unavailable on weekends when we are holding our quarterly social events.
1. New Year’s Eve 4. 4th of July 7. Christmas Eve
2. New Year’s Day 5. Labor Day 8. Christmas Day
3. Memorial Day 6. Thanksgiving (4 Day Weekend)
ACCEPTANCE: The booking party must be present to both sign in and sign out with the Clubhouse Monitor. This will assure both parties of the condition of the center before and after the event. Discrepancies in the condition of the Clubhouse will be noted on the “sign-out” form and reviewed the following business day by the General Manager. CSA does not give out keys to the building. Please make arrangements to have an adult present at all times. The Clubhouse must be signed for and accepted within 15 minutes prior to or 15 minutes after the contracted time. If the facility is not accepted within this time period, there will be a fee of $25.00 per every 15 minutes thereafter for the clubhouse monitor’s time spent. Monitor will wait only thirty (30) minutes past the requested time.
CANCELLATION: If the booking party wishes to cancel a reservation, we require written notification at least ten (10) working days in advance; otherwise, the rental fee will be forfeited.
CLEANUP: All tables and chairs should be folded, stacked, and put away. All trash, debris, and renter-owned food and equipment must be removed from the Clubhouse and parking lot. The Clubhouse must be cleaned satisfactorily prior to departure (i.e. carpets vacuumed; vinyl floors swept and mopped; appliances and countertops wiped down; rest rooms cleaned, and both decorations and trash removed).
OTHER RULES RELATING TO CLUBHOUSE RENTALS:
1. The Clubhouse will not be opened before 8:00 a.m., and will be locked and secured no later than 10:00 p.m. All clean up should be completed and personal items removed prior to that time.
2. Renters are responsible for the Clubhouse for the entire time of the reservation.
3. Renter must have an adult present at all times. If the Clubhouse is left unattended for any reason, at any time, your entire deposit will be forfeited.
4. All fire exits must remain unblocked at all times during the event.
5. The pool area is “off-limits.”
6. The Clubhouse may not be engaged for profit earning functions.
7. No rice, bird seed, confetti, or glitter may be used inside the clubhouse. Only birdseed may be thrown outside. Please do not throw birdseed near the flower beds.
8. Any complaints concerning violations of the above rules will be heard by the General Manager and a decision rendered as to whether the deposit shall be returned to the renter. If the violation is found to be of a serious nature, the General Manager, with the support of the Georgetown Board of Directors, may suspend a resident from future use of the center for a period of up to one year.
Please read the Rental Contract for all other rules and specifics of renting the clubhouses.
Rental *½ Day (8am-2pm) **Full Day ***SecurityDeposit
Residents $100.00 $150.00 $300.00
Nonresidents N/A $500.00 $300.00
Security Guards $46 per hour with four hour minimum on Friday and Saturday
$66 per hour with four hour minimum on Sunday.
*Half day rental (8am-2pm only) available to GCSA Members Only.
**Full day rental hours: Friday 5pm–12am; Saturday 8am–12pm; Sunday 8am-10pm.
***The full Security Deposit will be refunded within ten (10) working days after the
event, if there are no damages or contract infractions.