General Information on Assessments:
1. All members are required by the Covenants to pay an annual general assessment. For year 2017, this assessment is $467.04. Current policy is to allow members to make monthly incremental payments of $38.92. Each month's payment is due on the first of that month. Members are allowed (and encouraged) to pay as far in advance as they wish, as long as they remain one month ahead.
2. Townhome communities also pay an assessment for maintenance and reserves. This assessment covers additional services, such as: fire protection, landscaping, pest control, etc. The amount of each community's maintenance assessment is shown below. As with "amenities", each month's assessment payment is due on the first of that month.
General Assessment (Amenities):
$38.92 per month
$116.76 per quarter
$233.52 for six months
$467.04 per year
Audubon Park Maintenance:
$175.35 per month
$526.05 per quarter
$1,052.10 for six months
$2,104.20 per year
Hunter's Green Maintenance:
$91.10 per month
$273.30 per quarter
$546.60 for six months
$1,093.20 per year
Lott's Landing Maintenance:
$77.74 per month
$233.22 per quarter
$466.44 for six months
$932.88 per year
Georgetown Place Maintenance and Reserve:
$109.39 per month $16.74 per month
$328.17 per quarter $50.22 per quarter
$656.34 for six months $100.44 for six months
$1,312.68 per year $200.88 per year
Georgetown Townhomes Mainenance:
$150.69 per month
$452.07 per quarter
$904.14 for six months
$1,808.28 per year
1. Manual Payment: Cash, check or money orders are always accepted and can be either mailed to our office, deposited in the night drop box outside the office front door, or delivered to our staff in person during normal working hours (8-5 Monday through Friday). We do not accept debit or credit card payments in the actual office, only online. Change will not be available for cash payments.
2. Automatic Payment: You may work with your bank to set up automatic bill paying (they will send us a check every month for the amount you specify).
3. On-Line Payment: You may set up on-line bill paying using readily available commercial/home office software. Your bank will send us a check based upon the amount and timing you specify.
4. Credit Card: Payments by credit and debit cards may be made through our new on-line process. VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted. A $12.00 convenience fee will need to be added to your payment to cover the costs of this service. Payments take 24-48 hours to post to your account. The amount you enter is what will appear on your charge card statement. Just remember that the $12.00 convenience fee will be billed to your GCSA account after-the-fact, so be sure to add that additional $12.00 to the amount you plan to charge on your card if your intent is to fully clear your GCSA account. To initiate a payment by credit card, type in the box below the amount you want charged to your credit card and click on the link beside the box.
PAY BY CREDIT CARD: